Navi

Monday 28 January 2019

Another concert post so soon?

Yes!
And it's even about the same concert! Although this time from Seoul!
Now you're probably wondering if I made a quick trip to South Korea.
Sadly, the answer to that is no :(
BUT the Love Yourself concert in Seoul was released in cinemas, so my sister and I went, of course (and maybe regretted it a tiny bit).
This was actually our second time watching something Bangtan related in a cinema (the other one being Burn The Stage), which I'm really not used to, because usually we never get anything in Austria!
Now to the 'regret' part: I have never had to sit in the middle of such an absolutely annoying audience before. I don't mind the occasional screaming. You want to do the fanchants? Fine by me! It's a concert, after all. But people constantly screaming, convulsing in their seats while wildly pointing at the screen, shouting the boys' names every.single.time they appeared on screen, insulting K-ARMY simply for being at the concert (what the actual fudge?), etc.
The girl in front of me filmed the whole thing and took pictures, which she then sent to her friends, the girl left to me had apparently been forced to come, complaining that she was bored, checking her phone the entire time, and then trying to go to sleep sometime in the middle.
All in all, I once again got a confirmation for my dislike of people :/
And silly me had even taken my ARMY Bomb with me, because I had read of other people's experiences, where they'd pretty much had turned their screenings into little concerts, Bombs and fanchants and all. But those people didn't deserve to bask in the beautiful light of my ARMY Bomb.
(Yes, I'm sulking, let me)

The actual concert I liked, of course, but my sister and I were both a bit disappointed by the quality of the picture. But at least my sister doesn't feel bad about the quality of the videos she took during the Berlin concert now :D

My sister apparently couldn't remember the clothes Bangtan had worn during the concert, because while watching, she once leaned over to tell me that she'd inherited that exact shirt Jeongguk had on from our grandma. And later she asked me if their outfits had really been that tragic at our concert.
(Sorry, boys, I love you, but those clothes are...something.)

Anyway, next time we'll hopefully get to watch them live again, and not on a screen :)
(And I'll even try to post before that!)

Army Bomb and Grinch Bomb? :D


2 comments: